[Asianmedia] Screening Cancelled!

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:43:36 EDT 2012

Between Mythos, TedX and stuff, Asian Media's not happening tonight,
which is fine--as long as everyone has a good weekend! That's my
condition for it being fine.
The Asian media signers love you mucho~

Speaking of, I'm going to plug myself mercilessly, but I make and sell
cookies and cupcakes. On facebook, my business name is called
8-Bit-Bites, but I have recently started selling cookies on a weekly
basis with changing flavors every Tuesday/Wedensday through the Night
Truck! So, you should buy one and support the truck :3

Have a good weekend, everyone!