[Asianmedia] Screening..? Night Mythos...?

ker10 at hampshire.edu ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 12 10:08:48 EDT 2012

Today is a very confusing day. We're all set for a screening tonight,
but Night Mythos is happening, and on the times when they overlap [so
far, has been practically all of them], we usually say kaput on the
screening, as many, MANY people in asian media also are attendees of
mythos.

However, I wish I had a bit more notice from Mythos so we could get a
better grip on our schedule :\ Night Mythos only happens about twice a
year.

Anyways--it also started raining this morning, so who's to say if it
IS going to happen? I'm confused and have 6 hours at work, ta ta.

I'll try to keep people updated D: