[Asianmedia] Tentative Rooms/Cars

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:21:30 EDT 2012

Sheraton Boston Hotel

39 Dalton Street, Boston
Massachusetts 02199, United States
Phone: (617) 236-2000 Fax: (617) 236-1702

Check In	05-APR-2012 - 3:00 PM *
Check Out	08-APR-2012 - 12:00 PM *
--
This checkin time means we may be leaving earlier on Thursday. I'll call the
hotel and get back to you guys.

ATTN: We could NOT get twin beds. There is one king bed. This will make you feel
awkward as fuck and you will cry, but i DID try and get two twin beds per room,
but there weren't any available. If you're uncomfortable spooning, please bring
a pillow and blanket for the floor or something.

Room 1: The Shonen Suite

-Juliet
-Bea
-Kfitz
-Creemers
-Ian

Room 2: Moe Mansion

-Nick S
-Pat
-Lauren
-Cristina
-Kat+Alek for Thursday night
-Kate Morris [if not staying with friends?]

Room 3:
-Greg F.
-Geoff Ivison
-Breton
-Zach Mitnik[?] You mentioned you might stay with a friend.

Room 4: THE BOSS CHAMBER
-Sarah Jenkins
-Tim The Man Caroll
-Schmidt
-Quinn Morris Pearson
-

CARS:

Danish's Friday Car:

-Cristina
-Danish
-Zach Mitnik
-Eli Friedberg
-Greg F.

12 person van:

-Kat
-Jordan P.
-Lauren
-Pat
-Rii
-Juliet
-Ian
-Kelly Fitz
-Nick S
-Tim
-Sarah
-Breton

Geoff's Friday Car:

-Geoff
-Bea [?]

----
This is tentative. If I've forgotten someone, let me know. You all are hard to
keep track of.
And again, if you are driving your own car, PLEASE. LET. ME. KNOW.