[Asianmedia] Correction, we are meeting tonight!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 27 14:17:03 EST 2012

Usual time and place unless directed elsewhere. We'll be screening Red Cliff, a
Chinese film directed by John Woo about the famous Three Kingdoms period of
China, focusing on the battle of Chi Bi. It's historical [or at least canon to
romance of the three kingdoms, which has some ~added~ bits], wonderful, and
personally one of my favorite movies :] so enjoy!

We'll be starting actual shows AFTER Hampfest.