[Asianmedia] BONJOUR, HEROS. SCREENING TONIGHT

Samurai Terry stefan.samurai.terry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:16:42 EST 2012

if a show is most skip-able, it should go last, not first, since folk are
more likely to leave early than arrive a show late. Just sayin'

If y'all are having trouble with order, I'll say I would have set it up:
Tiger and Bunny, Dennou Coil, Michiko, Zoids, but it's ultimately up to
Kat, Kate, and Tim, as they are the signers.  Listen to them as you would
your parents, and if you don't listen to your parents Asian Media can be
practice.

Peace