[Asianmedia] Ficom approved us!

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 6 18:48:49 EST 2012

I FINALLY FEEL WORTH SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE
I AM SO HAPPY
IF YOU HEARD A BUNCH OF EAGLE CRIES FROM GREENWICH
THAT WAS ME.

Hopefully we'll reserve the rooms soon. They'll have about 4 people in them, and
we're looking at 2 double beds. We'll be in the convention hotel, the Sheraton.

NO, YOU CAN'T BE ADDED TO THE LIST. I've asked MORE than enough times if people
wanted to go, so if you're not on there, you ain't going. This is the list of
people I have:

1. Me
3. Lauren
4. Pat
5. Cristina
6. Nick
7. Bea
8. Juliet
9. Kelly
10. Breton
11. Zach Mitnik
12. Bear Greg
13.  Eli
14.  Kate Morris
15. matesanz
16. grace
17. tim
18. Hannah
19. Creemers
20. Ian
21. Schmidt

We cannot afford any more than that.

What's going to happen in ways of gas/parking is i'm going to try and find those
wonderful little coupons again so our parking will go down. We're trying to get
the 12 person, and 8 person vans, and then use one person's car for the
remainder of people.

There will be about 5 people per room, so here's what's going to happen.
Pick your roommates [no less than 3 assholes and no more than 5 per room] and
email me with your list. We have enough money for 4 rooms, and I'm not going to
be in any, so that's 20 people. Feel free to reserve your own room if the space
is TOO DAUNTING.