[Asianmedia] Friday screening/FAQ

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:15:31 EST 2012

Hey guys, we ARE meeting this Friday, 7pm East Lecture Hall. If something goes
wrong like last time, we'll switch to West.

What are we showing?

 >We are showing Red Cliff Part 2

Will there be food?

 >If this is your main concern, you have an issue. Also yes. But -REMEMBER-.
Asian media, and basically all screeny-typie clubs on campus do NOT provide you
dinner. Be polite, respectful, and don't be greedy with the food. We are not
meal providers. Signers and people with dietary restrictions get first call. If
you have allergies, please let the signers know.

When are we actually starting to show THE ANIMU?

  >Animu shit will start screening AFTER HAMPFEST. So far we have a few
confirmed shows: Tiger&Bunny, Dennou Coil, and Zoids. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM,
DON'T SHOW UP.

What else will we show throughout the semester?

  >Personally, I'm hoping we'll have more time for movies! I really want to show
Ip Man, but that's just me.

What's happening with Anime Boston?

   >We're doing risk assessment this friday and should be in the clear next
week. If not, I will slaughter the entire world's population and burn their
respective villages. If you already RSVP'd/emailed/spoke to us, you're fine for
on the list. Right now, we're at max 300 for capacity.

Kat, I hate you

  > join the club, buttmunch. tim is cooler anyways also taller and has a better
beard.

Hampfest is coming up soon! I'll be wearing something degrading as is my custom
and probably serving up baked goods. You should stop by the booth and say hi to
tim [the official booth bunny] and myself [loco for yoko hobag].