[Asianmedia] 5-College Meet n' Geek

Zachary zbc08 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 13 19:05:39 EST 2011

Hi there fellow geeks-in-charge-of-cool-college-stuff,

I'm the current main signer for Excalibur, Hampshire's sci-fi/fantasy
student group.

I think it's high time that we've actually met and talked.  A gathering of
sorts of the geek-oriented groups in the 5-college area.

No idea what will be on the docket for this kind of meeting, just general
information about the other group's happenings and possibility of
collaboration.

Feel free to forward this email to other 5-college groups that you think
should be part of this, but it'll be best just for the group
leaders/presidents/signers to attend whatever first meeting happens (if
anything at all happens, that is).

Hope to hear back from some, if not all of you.

--
Best,

Zachary "trying really hard to avoid making a Pirates of the Caribbean: At
World's End reference here" Clemente