[Asianmedia] (no subject)

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:55:57 EST 2011

Hey guys! Just reminding you of the meeting on Sunday at 8, and I have a bit of
good news: WE RESERVED THE HOTEL ROOMS! YAYYY!

Now, we have one person staying at Mike's house, and if anyone else has a
medical condition or really -needs- to sleep on a bed or something and would
like to stay in a house that -WILL FEED THEM- [the hotel has no breakfast,
sorry. And ficom doesn't cover food...you're on your own xD That's how cons
are!]

please email me! He can take about 3 more people.