[Asianmedia] Screening Tonight

stefan terry pucedragonlord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:08:03 EST 2011

I know my e-mails aren't as captivating as Kat's, seeing as I don't describe
myself in lush hyperbolic detail, but I can still tell you that we're having
our regular screening tonight, West Lecture Hall, 7-midnight like we will
all semester.  I actually have *.hack//sign* this time, too.  See you there.

Also, when we tell you to do something relating to Anime Boston, please do
it.  We're doing all we can to make this easier on you guys, but we're not *
actually* magic and can't pull gleaming lumps of victory out of our sleeves.

--
Stefan "Samurai" Terry