[Asianmedia] DID YOU RECEIVE AN EXPRESS PASS? -IMPORTANT-

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 7 13:28:31 EDT 2011

Remember how I asked you guys to check your email and see if you had an email
from Anime Boston in there that contained an Express Pass?

Well, not everyone had gotten one, so we've emailed AB's Registration team to
ask if this will be a problem when the con rolls around. It shouldn't, express
pass just means you get a really nice short line that scans your barcode and
spits out your badge. You all SHOULD still be pre-registered, which is a bit of
a longer line, but not by much.

However, we're in contact with AB's customer support and making sure everyone's
registration went through.

in the meantime, CHECK. YOUR. EMAILS. CHECK THE SPAM AND TRASH FOLDERS AND LOOK
FOR AN EMAIL FROM ANIME BOSTON.