[Asianmedia] 3 Weeks to AB! Info enclosed.

Katherine Elisabeth Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 4 01:34:48 EDT 2011

Technically kind of 2, because I don't count the one we're on. NO SIR.

To get to the point, this brings up meeting time. We really do have to have
another meeting preferably the day or so before we leave for AB to clear up any
last minute questions, discuss baggage and departure and basically get ourselves
in gear for the trip.

This meeting is ACTUALLY IMPORTANT. If you ARE DRIVING, YOU REALLY SHOULD
ATTEND.

Also, Geoff Ivison [i hope i spelled that right] will be our defensive driver
for the van. Remember, anyone who was in Tim's car is now in the van.

EXPRESS PASSES: CHECK THE EMAIL YOU REGISTERED FOR AB WITH. -SERIOUSLY-. If you
have email from Anime Boston [check your spam folder], it may be an express
pass. PRINT THESE OUT and give them to Stefan, Tim or I. We're going to be
holding onto all of them and handing them out in line so we can make sure
they're all in one spot.

http://www.doodle.com/pnndvnvmnyx6k6em

That there's a doodle poll set up to see when people are free. If you're free at
a different time that isn't listed, let us know. This is just the "basic evening
time shit" schedule.

Thanks!