[Asianmedia] Deathfest Shirts: PREORDER ENDING 2/28!

Zachary zbc08 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:15:49 EST 2010

ONE MORE TIME!

*DEADLINE TO ORDER SHIRTS IS SUNDAY 2/28!!!

EVAN NEEDS THE PRE-ORDER BY MONDAY 2/29!!!
*

*
*
Here is the design:
*FRONT<http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8106/deathfestshirtfrontcopy.jpg>
  BACK <http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6767/deathfestshirtbackcopy.jpg>*

They are designed by the wonderful Chris Sommer, the same gentleman and
scholar who made the Deathfest banner we all know and love.

*
Instructions for pre-ordering a shirt:

1. Email Evan <ejs07 at hampshire.edu> with your name and shirt size.

2. Deliver a check for $15 payable to Evan Silberman, or an
envelope of cash (also $15) to box 1394, or give said payment to Evan
(or to me if Evan's not there) at an Excalibur screening.

3. You will receive your shirt at Deathfest.

The sizing for shirts are XS-XL unisex!  There is no babydoll, as there is
no time!

Thanks for supporting Deathfest!

If you are an alum who won't be attending Deathfest this semester, I
may be able to make arrangements to ship a shirt to you (at your
expense). Contact me with details of your location. If it's in the
continental U.S., we can probably figure out an affordable way of
getting a shirt to you.
*

So order now!

--