[Asianmedia] Deathfest T-Shirts! Pre-Order your Swag Now!!!

Zachary zbc08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 11 16:49:22 EST 2010

Sorry about that folks, if you tried to look at the designs and you
couldn't, I fixed it!

*
*
Here is the design:
*FRONT<http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8106/deathfestshirtfrontcopy.jpg>
  BACK <http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6767/deathfestshirtbackcopy.jpg>*

They are designed by the wonderful Chris Sommer, the same gent who made the
Deathfest banner we all know and love.

*Instructions for pre-ordering a shirt:

1. Email me with your name and shirt size.

2. Deliver a check for $15 payable to Evan Silberman, or an
envelope of cash (also $15) to box 1394, or give said payment to Evan
(or to me if Evan's not there) at an Excalibur screening.

3. You will receive your shirt at Deathfest.

Thanks for supporting Deathfest!

If you are an alum who won't be attending Deathfest this semester, I
may be able to make arrangements to ship a shirt to you (at your
expense). Contact me with details of your location. If it's in the
continental U.S., we can probably figure out an affordable way of
getting a shirt to you.*

So order now!

Also, just to note, the proceeds from the shirt will be going 25% to
the artist, and 75% to a slush fund to enhance Deathfest, this
semester and in the future, primarily in the form of more awesome
prizes, but also hopefully some other cool surprises that can't be
paid for out of the Student Activities Fund.

--
Best,

Zachary "I fixed it!" Clemente