[Asianmedia] The Time has come (Screening for 5-2-07)

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 1 15:07:22 EDT 2007

...the walrus said, to talk of many things.

In this case, the very last official Asian Media screening this year. Because I
know you all are fantastically busy, we're not doing anything too long. In fact
this week, we're only screening:

8PM - Great Teacher Onizuka - Having now saved not only his students but his
fellow teachers as well at this point, Onizuka is doing pretty well...except
for the fact that most of his students are still boycotting his class.
Unfortunately for one of those students though, there may be some trouble this
week when the womanizer Onizuka runs into his mom...

An excellent series, and you really don't need to have seen any of it to enjoy
it, so come take a break from studying for a while!

Also, even though we're only officially showing one thing, we have the lecture
hall until 11:00PM, so please feel free to bring in something and fight with
everyone else to screen it after we're done. Also, we may slap another
screening together next week for any of you who might still be around.

As always, Asian Media will be on Wednesdays starting at 8PM in the East Lecture
Hall of FPH.

See you space cowboys,
Sam

--