[Asianmedia] A Letter from Linnaea

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 20 00:00:43 EST 2007

Hi Everyone!

Well, I've found enough people, so it looks like I'll be organizing an Anime
Boston trip.  Yay!
Now here's the hard part.  I need to get $40 and the following info from those
of you who are going BY FEBRUARY 23rd!!!!!!!

The info:

Name
Name you want on a badge
Your hampshire box number, or your home address whichever you prefer
A VALID email address

So far these are the people I have listed who definitely want to go:

Rachel
Dan (Rachel's boyfriend)
Liz
Becca
Jerusha
Panda
Sean
Mara
Diana

Anyone else is still welcome, just email me or find me and give me $40 and say
you want to go to Anime Boston.

Hope to see you all there!
-Linnaea

(Also, I will not share or divulge your information to anyone else and I will
send your money in on time, and I am a very responsible person so have not
worries in this regard.)

--
Sam Ross
Box 1384, Hampshire College