[Asianmedia] We're showing...

lkf05 at hampshire.edu lkf05 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 26 20:57:23 EDT 2006

Hey everyone!

Hope you're not going as crazy as I am!  However, I'm sure you're not going as
crazy as the star of the movie for this week:

Oldboy

A Korean businessman is captured and locked up for 15 years, until one day he's
released with a suit, a cell phone, and five days to figure out why and take
his revenge!

Sound exciting? Sound crazy? You bet!

Disclaimer- there's some graphic violence in this movie, folks, so you're both
warned and encouraged to come anyway.

Following that, it's more of our series FullMetal Alchemist!
This week, Ed and Al run up against a stylish alchemical thief,
and...themselves? Ed and Al cry imposter in this double episode!

In alchemy, to gain something, something of equal value must be lost.  That is
the principal of equivalent exchange.  This is what we believed when we were
youn...gkkkkk (signer is strangled for repeating that ONE MORE TIME!)

Signing off,
Linnaea " We really do take reccommendations- see?!!! Hint hint" Furlong