[Asianmedia] Screening for 11-2-06

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 31 01:12:54 EST 2006

Asian Media, Asian Media, Asian Media...
What is it with you, you're all talk and no action. Guess I'll have to try to do
something about that this Thursday night with our screenings of:

8:00PM - Zu Warriors - Between Heaven and Earth lies the Zu mountain range, home
to a proud race of immortals. All three domains fall into jeopardy though when
Amnesia, a renegade immortal threatens to overthrow his bretheren and take over
the world.

10:00PM - Full Metal Alchemist - Trapped within Central's 5th laboratory, the
Elric brothers are facing the fight of their lives against enemies who may be
hiding more than what they seem. And when Ed discovers a horrible truth about
the philosopher's stone, what kind of effect will that have on his quest for
its discovery?

As always, Hampshire Asian Media is in the West Lecture Hall of FPH, every
Thursday nights starting at 8PM. Be there and bring a friend!

See you Space Cowboys,
Sam

--
Sam Ross