[Asianmedia] Screening for 11-30 + delicious goodies!

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 28 17:23:13 EST 2006

Hey Asian Media,
I trust you all managed to recover from your holidays properly. If not, well,
then I guess you'll miss the awesomeness that is this week.

Teh Awesome being:
-----------------
Escaflowne and Asian Food
Thursday, Nov. 30th 7PM
Merrill Living Room

As you can see, we're doing something a little different this week. It's getting
close to finals and we figured you'd all need an energy boost, so at the
screening this week, you'll also be getting lots of delicious Asian food! I'm
talking rice, soba noodles, dumplings, all that good stuff.

So as mentioned above, here's the deal if you want to get your hands on all that
delicious grub. Food starts getting served at 7PM in the Merrill Living Room.
That's right, we're starting early this week. If you want to help us make food,
we'll start cooking at around 6PM same place.

After everyone gets their food, we'll be having our screening in the Merrill
Living Room's TV of the next few episodes of Escaflowne since it was so popular
last week. I can't guarantee that people won't talk, but we'll be doing the
screening anyway. Food is limited, so it's first come, first serve. We'll try
to make sure everyone gets something, but we're on a very tight budget so come
early. This is also potluck though, so if you're interested in bringing food
for people to try, bring it on down to the screening.

Sweet.

See you space cowboy,
Sam

--