[Asianmedia] Screening for 3-9-06

Sam Ross sar04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 6 20:26:28 EST 2006

Asian Media, *shakes head* whatever am I going to do with you? You don't write,
you don't call. You're all only using me for my Genshiken, aren't you? Aren't
you?

Well, that's cool anyway. In fact so cool, let me give you the scoop for this
week:

8:00PM-Porco Rosso-From Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli, the people who brought
us Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke come Porco Rosso,
the tale of a fighter pilot in 1930's Italy who has been recently cursed with
the head of a pig. Now making a living as a mercenary and bodyguard in the air,
the government gains wind and puts a bounty on his head, just as a new rival has
appeared...

9:30PM-Kujibiki Unbalance-Although this is supposed to be the 25th episode of
Kujibiki Unbalance, as many of you know, this is actually the 3rd and last
episode ever produced. Will the secret of the mushroom obsession finally be
revealed?

10:00PM-This is it folks, the last two episodes of Genshiken. This week, the
future of Genshiken is in doubt as one of the members sets in motion an event
which threatens to shake the foundation of the club to its core.

Drama and mystery folks. And this is definately a good week to show up as we
have a big announcement to make about next week...

As always, Asian Media is every Thursday night in the East Lecture Hall of FPH.

Tetsuo!!!!!
-Sam

--
Sam Ross