[Asianmedia] Screening for 1/5/06

Tristan Athearn-Hess tba04 at stout.hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 3 23:07:25 EST 2006

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed your winter vacations!

Well, now that we're back again, Asian Media will resume its original
schedule, with one or two changes. We will still meet every Thursday
night at 8:00 pm in the FPH west lecture hall. For those of you who may
have missed the email sent out before break, we will be showing the
entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion, including the movies, over Jan
Term. This Thursday we'll be showing the first five or six episodes,
just to get the ball rolling. We may end up starting a little later
than 8 if technical problems arise. Be sure to bring your friends
because the more people we have who are interested, the more funding we
can get and that means more events.

Hope to see you there!

~Tristan