[Yurt] Weekly Digest

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:00:29 EDT 2016

Greetings Yurtlings!

 	* Is this the first email you've gotten from us in a long time? The
Yurt Signers have recently re-accessed our official list service! What
does that mean if you're still into the Yurt and hosting your show?
Nothing, really. But, if you've had your fun, unsubscribe at the bottom
of this page [1]. Please don't hit reply-all! If you haven't heard from
us in a while and are wondering how to get a show, we are now closed to
new shows; please stay on this list to hear from us in fall 2016!

 	* Happy spring break! We know most of you will probably not have your
shows this week, but in case you were trying to, the server that the
Yurt broadcasts on is undergoing maintenance. We'll let you know when
we're back up and running.

 	* We recently were able to add all of the current DJ's emails to the
door! Here's a refresher on how to open the door. If you're still not
able to get in, email us at radiocontact at hampshire.edu.

 	* Email YURTDOOR at HAMPSHIRE.EDU.
 	* Subject line: dj
 	* All lowercase, nothing else in the subject line.
 	* Nothing in the body. Check to make sure there is nothing in the body
of the email, as sometimes the Hampshire email client likes to put a
blank space in there, and then the door lock gets confused.
 	* Send that email! Wait outside the door for a few minutes and you
should hear a faint click. You're in.

 	* We had the pleasure of hosting the Preschool Room from Hampshire's
Early Learning Center this past Tuesday. However, we were dismayed to
find chalking on the door and on the inside of the building. PLEASE DO
NOT CHALK ON THE YURT BUILDING, INSIDE OR OUT! We'll find you some more
paper and markers, promise.

 	* Interested in another method of show advertisement? Submit your
words/graphics here (radiocontact at hampshire.edu) and we'll post them on
the Yurt Facebook page [2] on the day of your show! (Like us on
Facebook! please? :>)

We hope you've been having groovy shows. Carry on, Yurtlings.

Love,
The Yurt Signers

Links:
------