[Yurt] Fall 2014 Yurt Scheduling has begun!

The Yurt Media Center radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 9 23:41:21 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

Yurt Radio has begun scheduling radio shows for the Fall 2014 semester!
If you are interested in scheduling a show, please email
us(radiocontact at hampshire.edu) with the following information:

1.) The name of your show
2.) The name and emails of all the DJs participating
3.) A quick description of your show
4.) THREE timeslots in which you could potentially do your show. Please
refer to our schedule(radio.hampshire.edu - click 'calendar') before
requesting said timeslots.

Even those who wish to continue the same show in the same slot must go
through this procedure. The schedule is wiped clean at the beginning of
every semester, so please include everything in the list above. People
with complete information will be scheduled before those without it.

An important word of note: we are currently in the middle of some
construction on the Yurt, namely the installation of a NEW electronic
key system. This will allow us to to monitor the use of the Yurt to make
sure those who have access are the only ones using the space. We are
doing this in response to a few incidents last year that could have been
prevented by a system like this. More information about this will be
given at the All-DJ Meeting(see below).

Important dates:

HAMPFEST is this coming Friday, September 12th. As always, we will be
providing music and a mic for announcements from other student groups.
Come say hello, ask us questions, or request a song!

THERE IS A MANDATORY ALL-DJ MEETING ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH. This
meeting is in the Media Basement Classroom at 3:30pm. You MUST come to
this meeting before you can begin your show. If you can't make it, we'll
have to schedule a meeting at a later date.

Thanks so much for your interest in Yurt Radio! Please don't hesitate to
email me(at either radiocontact at hampshire.edu or rmm11 at hampshire.edu) if
you have any questions or concerns!

Best,

Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt