[Yurt] Regular meeting times!

The Yurt Media Center radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 4 13:18:04 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

We're about half way through the semester, and the Yurt is in high gear
with a number of really great shows that the signers are having a blast
listening to. Everyone keep up the good work!

We have started holding weekly open signer meeting hours for DJs who
need training, have questions, or want to start helping out on the
administrative side of the Yurt. If you are interested in becoming a
Yurt Signer, these meetings would be a great place to begin that
relationship with the current signers.

Swing by the Yurt at 3pm on Sundays if any of these things appeal to
you. Or if you just want to say hi, that's cool too.

Thanks!
Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt