[Yurt] ALL-DJ MEETING, THIS SUNDAY - APRIL 6TH

The Yurt Media Center radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 31 13:03:09 EDT 2014

Hey all,

We're sending this email to the email list as well as the specific
emails of DJs who have shows, so you might end up getting the same email
twice. We're doing this because people have complained about not
receiving emails when it is only sent to the list. Apologies for any
inconvenience this causes.

We're having an All-DJ meeting this coming Sunday, April 6th at 6pm in
the MEDIA BASEMENT CLASSROOM. This is an important meeting, as we have
quite a lot to talk about. Please make it if you can.

THERE WILL BE FOOD.

Thanks!

Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt