[Yurt] Yurt show application

pm12 at hampshire.edu pm12 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 29 19:11:11 EST 2014

Hey there,
I'd like to start up a Yurt show.
Title would be: Cosmic Debris: Sounds From The Beyond
DJs are: Parker McQueeney and Nadir Khawaja
pm12 at hampshire.edu and nk12 at hampshire.edu
another realm where the laws of physics and motion are turned
outside-in and sideways-back in a slow-cooked psychedlic stew.
Timeslots: Sunday afternoons would be best, although Saturday
afternoon is great as well as Friday after 4.

We seemed to have missed the meeting, is there another one that we can attend?
Thanks,
Parker