[Yurt] Spring Yurt has arrived!

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 23 19:50:44 EST 2014

Hello all!

The Yurt is kicking back into gear for the Spring Semester, and we're
contacting you to get this schedule filled!

If you are interested in getting a show for the Spring Semester,
please respond to this email with:

1. The name of your show
2. The DJ(s) for your show
3. ALL of the emails of the DJs for your show
4. A short description of your show. This can be anything from the
genres you will be playing to a snarky advertisement or anything in
between.
5. THREE timeslots in which you would be comfortable doing your show.
If you're expecting to get your same showtime, that is fine, but
please list two backup slots just in case.

Before you request times, refer to the calendar at radio.hampshire.edu
and check if they are already taken.

Lastly, a big change this semester is that we are REQUIRING all djs to
come to a meeting with the signers BEFORE they can begin doing their
show. The first All-DJ meeting will be THIS SUNDAY: 1/26 at 4pm in the
Yurt.

Thanks, and we're looking forward to seeing you all again!

Best,
Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt