[Yurt] New Spring Show Scheduling!

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 12 23:22:44 EST 2014

~~~~~I'm really sorry if you're getting this message for a second
time. We had a mailing list error. This won't happen again.~~~~~

Hey everyone,

First of all, welcome to all of you who signed up for our mailing list
at HampFest. We love to find new DJs and get more and more diverse
shows on the air.

The process for scheduling a Yurt show is to email
radiocontact at hampshire.edu with this exact information:
-The name of your show
-A description of your show
-Three one-hour timeslots in which you could do your show(in order of
preference)
-The name and email of every DJ involved with your show(if you are
collaborating)

It is very important to check the current schedule before requesting a
show time, as there are already quite a few shows scheduled for the
spring semester. You can find our schedule by clicking the 'calendar'
button at radio.hampshire.edu, and make sure you are looking at the
current week, as the schedule changes week-to-week.

It is our policy that the signers must meet with you before you can
begin your show. We are holding a meeting THIS SUNDAY, 2/16 at 5PM IN
THE YURT. This is very important, as we make sure you are cleared to
start before we give you the go-ahead.

If you are in need of an equipment tutorial before you start, we will
also be holding those. There will be more information given out at our
meeting on sunday. Please let us know if you are unable to make the
sunday meeting. We will organize a make-up session.

We will also be holding an all-dj meeting in the beginning of March,
for new and old djs alike. This will be mandatory.

Thanks, and we're looking forward to scheduling and meeting you!

Best,
Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt