[Yurt] YURT MEETING, SUNDAY 2/16

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 9 14:45:51 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

There is a Yurt DJ meeting on Sunday, February 16th at 5pm for any new
DJs or those who missed the first meeting. Our new policy requires all
DJs, new or old, to meet with us at the beginning of the semester
before they can begin doing their shows.

We are keeping track of who has met with us and who hasn't. We will
clear you to play when you meet with us. You will get the new keycode
and be able to start asap.

To reiterate: DJ meeting. Sunday 2/16 at 5pm in the YURT.

This email is being sent out the entire mailing list. If you don't
have a show yet, please request one. If you have a show and already
met with us, you are still welcome to come to the meeting and discuss
stuff or propose ideas or just say hi.

There will be a massive all-DJ meeting in early March. We will send
out a notice about it as soon as the date and time are solidified.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you.

Best,
Ryan Meiselman and the Yurt