[Yurt] YURT F2013

Radiocontact at hampshire.edu Radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 10 13:54:49 EDT 2013

Hey folks!

It's September and we are all very excited to get everyone into the Yurt.

If you want a show, send radiocontact your top three preferred time slots.
The name of the show, names of hosts, and show description.
Also state if you had show in the past, and for how many semesters.

Once the calendar is settled and once we have our all DJ meeting,
we'll start broadcasting.  Everyone is gonna get another email
notifying when the all DJ meeting is held.

If you want to meet us in person we'll be at Hampfest.

We are in the midst of a transition with the Yurt signers.  Myself,
along with Oliver, and Nikko are passing along signership to three
new, bright, and mindful individuals who may or may not be just as cool.

Send in your show requests, we've already received a few already.

Get this in by September 14th, this SATURDAY.

Best,
Michael Capodiferro and The Yurt