[Yurt] YURT RADIO

Radiocontact at hampshire.edu Radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 28 10:15:24 EST 2013

Hey Yurt Folks,

Those who have emailed me are now on the schedule and those shows may
start their shows now.  If you've forgotten, the code to the yurt is
3278.  The code will change after Hampfest and our "New DJ Meeting",
so keep an eye out.

As we start a new semester all of us at The Yurt have decided to turn
on the camera on the ceiling of the yurt.  This is only to prevent
people from littering in the yurt.  Please do not leave trash of any
kind in the yurt, John Bruner, Michael Capodiferro, Oliver Reams, and
Nikko Koetsch will have to clean it if you do.  If you or people
attending your show is found littering actions will be taken and you
may lose your showtime.

If you're interested in becoming a Yurt Radio Signer contact us at
radiocontact at hampshire.edu

AGAIN
AGAIN
LAST CHANCE

Spring term is coming upon us quick.  If you plan on keeping your show
and having the same time and title just send me an email saying so.
On the other hand if you plan on canceling your show or need to move
to another time slot, send me an email say so with three prospective
time slots.  Everybody remember to include the names of hosts, show
title, and times when emailing.

Everyone must respond by January 30, if I don't hear from you, your
show will be taken off the calendar.  If there any issues please
contact me.

Best,
Michael Capodiferro and YURT RADIO