[Yurt] YURT RADIO

Radiocontact at hampshire.edu Radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 14 01:40:49 EST 2013

Hello Yurt DJs,

On Tuesday night The Yurt was left unlocked and now the bottom half of
the lockbox is missing.  If anybody knows it's whereabouts tell me
ASAP.  We do have the key, though.

When something like this happens, TELL SOMEBODY. We all work in the
same space and when something like this goes wrong it affects the
entire group.

The key that we have is the only copy we have at the moment.  We are
very lucky that we can access the space 24/7. It wasn't like that
before.  So please respect the space we have and what we do with it.

Trash is becoming a big issue as well.  The rule is that you cannot
have drinks near the equipment.  It's okay to bring a bottle, as long
as you TAKE IT OUT WITH YOU.  Fisplant does not come and clean The
Yurt.  We, the student Yurt Signers do.  When it starts to get warmer
we'll be getting ants in the condition we're in now.

There's a camera on the ceiling of The Yurt, so now if your show is
caught leaving a mess, actions will be taken.

It really sucks to be this harsh, but we have to do something.

Best,
Michael Capodiferro

P.S I've attached the DJ Manual and the slides form the DJ meeting in
the Fall, as reminders on Yurt protocol.

Also .png files of our logo for any Ads your shows may have.