[Yurt] S12 Schedule

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 24 21:39:14 EST 2012

Hey Yurtfolks,
The new schedule is up right now :
https://connect.hampshire.edu/home/radioyurt@connect.hampshire.edu/Calendar.html?view=month&date=20120224
. New shows will begin on 1/29. If you're one of the new DJs, we'll be sending a
signer to your slot to show you how to use the equipment.

If you want a show and haven't emailed us yet, don't panic! We can still put it
up if you provide us with a name for your show, a brief description for the
calendar, and two timeslots that you can regularly make it to.

For those of you seeking CEL-1 credit, we'll be putting up the activity on the
website tomorrow evening, and will provide further details at that point.

- Greg, Carson, and Michael