[Yurt] What A Wonderful Semester!/Keyboard Problems

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue May 10 20:28:51 EDT 2011

Hey Yurtles!
   First, a bit of business: the keyboard and mouse on YurtMaster are currently
down. The sliders for it work fine, so you can still use it to play reruns to
fill dead air. However, if you normally use it in your show, you may not be
able to between tonight and the point at which it is replaced.
   Thanks for a wonderful semester. We laughed. We cried. We produced something
like x hours of recorded shows. And that's a big number. There were more DJs
than ever before, and you've all been quite impressive. However, it's all
coming to a close. If you haven't stopped doing your show already, this is your
last week for Spring 2011. But don't worry!
   In the fall, you'll all be welcome to renew your shows. We'll send out an
email in late August with the details. Until then, chill, drink some lemonade
or something, or, if you'd prefer, disappear into the mountains for three
months and come back master DJs. It's your call, really.
   We have some big plans coming up for the Fall. Stay tuned for info about a
new quasi-official news show, new chairs that can actually roll, and the
prospect of spending one or more straight days in the Yurt.
   With love and unbridled passion, mild enthusiasm, and consent,
   Carson O'Keeffe Satterfield, Greg Larsen, and Michael Capodiferro
   Your Yurt Radio Signers.