[Yurt] 2011 Spring Schedule

Maxime Simonet maximesimonet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:56:09 EST 2011

Hey There,

It's time once again to re-apply for Yurt Radio time-slots. We do this to
insure
that everyone's happy with their show times, and to make sure we're not
holding
slots for people that aren't doing their shows.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE Saturday, 01.29.11 :

Send an e-mail to radiocontact at hampshire.edu with your show name, who your
DJs
will be this semester, and your top three choices for timeslots. Make the
subject heading "Spring 2011 Schedule." If your top choice is your current
slot (that
is, the time you were broadcasting during Janterm or Fall semester) please
indicate so
with an asterisk or something similar.

YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET THE TIME YOU WANT if you re-apply for the same
time.
In the case of a tie, the time-slot will be awarded to the DJs who have
dedicated the most time to the Yurt. The loser will be given their second
choice, unless there is another tie, in which case we repeat the process,
yadda
yadda yadda...

We're making the first draft of the schedule on Sunday. (Hence the
Saturday deadline.) Once the first draft is done, we'll send out another one
of these mass e-mails to let you guys know which slots have been awarded to
who. You'll all be given one-hour slots at first. Once the schedule is
ironed
out and new students have given ample opportunity to sign up, DJ's are
allowed
to apply for additional time. Of course, if you want a shorter show or a
biweekly, we will
absolutely comply!

Once this first draft is done, IT'S DONE. Requests received AFTER Saturday
January 29th will have to be fit in around the first draft schedule. In
other
words, if you are late in re-applying, it will not matter how much
experience
you have, you'll have to work around the punctual people's awarded
time-slots.

The second deadline will be February 8th (The day before Hampfest wherein we
gather all new
interested DJ's.)

Yurtily Yours,

Max, Signer