[Yurt] First Janterm Calendar Draft Up!

Maxime Simonet maximesimonet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 22:54:39 EST 2011

Check it out at yurt.hampshire.edu, click on calendar.

Any questions? Problems? Did we screw up? Miss you? Email us?

This is the *Janterm *calendar- not Spring. If you submitted a time for
Spring and are not here for Janterm and we put you on the calendar, let us
know ASAP!

We will be doing Spring Term time slot submissions at the end of January.

If you want to edit, remove, or expand upon your show description, please
email us what you would like it to read!

The next deadline for Janterm show applications is this Saturday.
Afterwards, we will plug people in on a rolling basis.

Alrightie- remember to keep in contact, have fun, and speak your musical
truths you bunch of dummies!

--
*-max simonet*