[Yurt] Open Meetings and Drop-In Time

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 20 17:17:22 EST 2011

Hey, everyone-

Just wanted to let you all know that we're opening up our weekly signer meeting
to questions/comments/concerns from DJs. If you have an idea to make the Yurt
more awesome come on by to room B5 of the Media Basement at 4:30PM on Sundays.

Also, we're setting up a timeslot for student groups to advertise, for lecturers
to come talk, and for musicians to play every Friday afternoon from 4 to 6. If
you want to use it, send an email to charming and handsome signer Michael
Capodiferro at mjcappy at gmail.com _before_ that week's slot. This will let him
know what to get for your performance/activity and have it set up.

- Greg