[Yurt] End of Semester/Jan Term

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 6 19:10:59 EST 2011

Hey Yurtles,
Looks like it's been a good semester. Keep calm and carry on.
Since Jan Term's so short this year, we're going to break with previous
tradition and continue the fall schedule through it. If you're not going to be
on-campus then, or if your commitments change so you need to change or stop
doing your show, please let us know so we can change things up accordingly. For
those of you using your show for CEL-1, shows done in Jan Term will count toward
the fall semester. At the beginning of Spring Semester, we'll be wiping the
slate clean and doing a new schedule in much the same way as in previous
semesters - more info on that closer to when the time comes.
- Greg Larsen