[Yurt] The Yurt is Down

radiocontact at hampshire.edu radiocontact at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 1 17:54:24 EST 2010

Hey Everybody:

As some of you have already noticed, the Yurt site is down. Unfortunately, this
is not due to a problem in the Yurt, (honest, it's not our fault!) but with the
web server itself, which is located in the basement of the library -- which we
need Bruner to access and, most likely, to fix. This won't be happening until
tomorrow morning at the earliest.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: You can still go to the Yurt, do your show, and record
a podcast of it which we'll put in the "Shows for Replay" list, same as always.
However, your show will not be broadcast live. If all of this makes you say,
"Eh, I don't really wanna do it now," I totally understand -- anyone who wants
to skip their show while the server is done should feel free to do so, though
we'd appreciate a heads-up e-mail.

LAST THING: I am not a web designer or a sysadmin or anything like that, so if
you think you know how to fix the Yurt, go ahead and give me call at
413-695-7869 and we can meet up and work on it.

Otherwise, have a good night, sorry for the interruption, and eat your
vegetables.

-Andy, Signer