[YellowBike] come party

Sarah Tila Roberts str08 at hampshire.edu
Sat Feb 11 08:56:02 EST 2012

oh hey there yellow bike listserv

its saturday and you know what that means. yellow bike!
we had some new people sign up at hampfest this week and i know theres lots of
people who have signed up and never come, so i want to extend an extra special
invitation to everyone who is curious about yellow bike but not really sure
what we're all about.

we will be open from about 1 30 to 5 today down in the yellow bike basement
which is in the basement of the merrill living room, in between the two house
offices. there are currently a BUNCH of yellow bikes down there that are almost
ready to be sent back out into the world, we just need to double check them all
for safety and make sure they have names!

and as always we will be doing other weird shit with bikes and tools and having
fun. so please feel free to come by even if its just for ten minutes just to
see whats going on in yellow bike!

i hope to see lots of you there!

-sarah