[YellowBike] work party saturday 1-3

Sarah Tila Roberts str08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:39:17 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, its starting to get all cold out and that thing called halloween
is happening soon. everyone knows theres nothing better than riding a bike in
the fall when the wind blows in your hair and the leaves are majestically
falling from the trees. but there could be one better thing. fixing bikes.

i'll be in the yellow bike space this saturday from 1-3, we've got lots of bikes
that are just begging to be yellow, come by if you have some time and lets put
some together! if you dont know how to fix bikes thats ok, we dont really
either. but we can probably help each other figure it out.

also, yellow bike will continue to meet through the cold weather, we will just
be meeting inside in our sweet teenage mutant ninja turtles type hide out.

and if youre getting this email and youd rather not be let me know and i'll take
yer name off the list.

i hope to see some folks there!
-sarah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDY4DDx0awA