[YellowBike] YELLOW BYKE WORK PARTY!!!

Sarah Tila Roberts str08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 10 21:42:32 EST 2011

The yellow bike space is ready for people to come hang out and work on bikes!
Stop by from 1 to 5 on saturday to help fix a yellow bike or learn how to work
on your own bike! the less experience the better!

as always yellow bike is in the merrill basement down the stairs under the sign
that says yellow bike (durh)

aaaaandd yellow bike just got funding approved from ficom so we will be putting
in an order asap and getting lots of fun tools and parts soon!

look out for more info about a work party once our order comes in!

and if you dont know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQGLNPJ9VCE

now you know

-sarah