[YellowBike] YELLOW BIKE SCAVENGER HUNT

Miguel Gothers-Reyes mgothers at student.umass.edu
Mon Dec 12 19:18:59 EST 2011

Hey
So yeah I told you about those forks today, I have a black and a beef one.
The only thing is they are already cut and have a star nut set. It will
work if your headtube is kinda small, like 90 or 100mm. Let me know if that
works so I can tell my pops to bring on when he comes to help me move out
this weekend.

Miguel