[YellowBike] Northeast Bike!Bike! (convergence of bicyclist organizers)

Lindsay Kerby lpk05 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 14 11:04:51 EST 2010

Hi Northeastern Bicycle Recycling friends,

Troy Bike Rescue (Troy, NY) is planning a (pre-bike-month) bike-weekend for
April 24-25, and we want you to be involved!  We are inviting bicycle
organizers and volunteers of all kinds from not-so-far-off lands to converge
on our post-industrial town for a meeting of the minds on all things bicycle
culture in the Northeast US.  Through discussions, skillsharing sessions,
and bicycle fun, we will come together to learn, share, and build something
awesome.  BUT...Bike!Bike! Northeast will only be as cool as we make it, so
join us!

There is a registration form up online, please go there and give us some
information so we know you are planning on coming to Bike!Bike! NE.
http://troybikerescue.org/bikebikene.  If you have skillshare ideas, you can
also submit them there as well. Also, please spread the word to others who
might want to attend! we look forward to hearing from you.

Bike! Bike! is an annual national gathering of bicycle co-ops, collectives,
back yard projects and non profits. For the past 8 years, various cities in
North America have hosted Bike!Bike!. Recently, regional Bike! Bikes!'s have
emerged. These regional events are not in place of the national gathering
but rather a supplement. http://bikebike.org (Toronto August 2010).

thanks! we hope to hear back from you soon.

Andrew & Troy Bike Rescue crew
http://troybikerescue.org

--
***
TIME'S UP! IN THE NEWS

--
!SIGN UP FOR DECEMBER & JANUARY on the SCHEDULES!

December:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asq2MFemU87ldGhxTU9WQ0FDZVFpSzNvRHdLVjdsekE

January:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asq2MFemU87ldDNxcFZIdHktSWxGRVRscWN1SThnZ1E