[YellowBike] Shovel Ready Rail Trail Rally!

Clay Royse ctr06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 25 16:51:00 EST 2009

> When:  Sunday March 1st from 2:00-2:45 PM
> Where: Norwottuck Trail on the Rail Road Bridge by Damon Road
> What to bring:  Your snow shovel and warm clothes.  Bicycles welcome and
> encouraged!

This is an exercise by the Amherst area bike folks to encourage the city
government to plow their bike paths. Basically, we're gonna shovel for 45
minutes and show them how little we get cleared, and how much plowing these
paths could benefit the commuters of the area-- biking in the slushy
shoulder sucks. I wonder if we can check out snow shovels from anyone on
campus?

There will be hot chocolate!

Love, Luck, and Lollipops,

Clay