[YellowBike] Yellowbike version Oregon.0

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Sat Sep 20 12:33:24 EDT 2008

Just thought I think it's funny that I got a job working at the UOregon's Bike
Loan Program, designing the workspace and fixing the bikes up for loan.  It's
pretty well funded, and I have a lot of latitude to get whatever stuff I think
a good bike space needs.

And, interestingly, the color designated for the fenders, chainguards (when
present), and logo, was yellow.

Even when I don't intend it, things bike-related in my life, are yellow.  I
wouldn't have it any other way.

Freewheels 4ever,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"