[YellowBike] Hello Yellow Bikers!

William Henry Kinsley whk06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:13:34 EDT 2008

Greetings,

This is a shout out to all the Yellow Bike homies to let you know whats going on
this semester. Yellow Bike will be happening every Saturday at around 1:00 in
between the Merrill and Dakin house offices so bring yourself and someone who
has no idea what a bike is and get down!
Some side notes and events coming up:

-Tall bike building Friday Sept 19th: Meet at the space around 3ish?
(Lemelson is open until 6) Its gonna get Nasty. NASTY.

-Bridge Ride Sat? The Bike Kitchen at Smith is all about it and wants to make it
happen. Hopefully we will have some jankity tall (and low) machines to ride.
Also-does not have to be the bridge, I know a sketchy dude who likes the beach
too.

-TWAT 'N WHEELZ!!!! You get the idea, no stinky bike boys allowed. Mondays?
Hit Ada or MRS PAYNE up for the details

-Space Clean up sometime soon, food and beverage will be provided.

-Patches, tee shirts, flyers... lets make 'em, put em up and down.

Thanks and hope to see you all soon!
Metal up. Rubber down,

wheels

P.S. If you are on this list and do not wish to receive yellowbike e-mails just
send me an e-mail and I will remove you pronto.