[YellowBike] Northampton Bike Breakfast Volunteers Wanted!

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 13 11:03:44 EDT 2008

Hey yellow buddies,

Tomorrow morning is the Bike Breakfast in Northampton from 7AM to 10AM.  It
would be great if any philanthropic cycling enthusiast wanted to come and help
serve food.  Last year we had over 150 people come, and so can use all the help
we can get!

If you're interested, setup begins at 6AM on the Courthouse Lawn on the corner
of Main and King in Northampton.  I know everyone at Mass Bike would really
appreciate it.

Otherwise, Ride strong.  Ride Yellow.  Just don't drive.

Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"