[YellowBike] if i ruled the world...

Hannah Hamad hmh04 at hampshire.edu
Sat Jan 19 20:36:04 EST 2008

...i would spend all the money whenever i want. but i don't. so i
gotta spend it when they want.

there's still a whole bunch of shit we need to/could benefit from buy/
ing. this is still officially fall semester- right- so we could
probably finesse the rest of our loot from ficom's pocket if we're
convincing (back me up wills). also, it'd be nice not to have our
budget reduced next semester because we didn't use it up.

not that i have time to do the things i like and love over jan term,
but we need to find some to meet up and sort things out, while we're
not busy patching up bikes. cause as soon as it gets warm again people
will start fucking shit up and we won't have the goods to fix it.

i can meet on sunday (tomorrow), or any other day of the week after 5
(except monday), but i need to be in bed by 9 (i know- t0t4lly l4m3).
when do you guys want to meet?

drinking is also advised, though if not everyone's interested we booze
packers can satisfy our needs in quiet.

keepin' it mellow,

hannah

ps. there's like an email thread of ours on the internet, accessible
by google, in which wills threatens to fuck people's bikes up if
people don't come out and drink with him... just so yall know.

pps. kat- if you're reading this, i'm sorry i didn't see you before
you left, but i heard you stayed holed up in lindsay's room the whole
time- so it's not entirely my fault, either.

Hannah Hamad
Student of Natural Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, MA, 01002