[YellowBike] Bike Commute Week

Price Armstrong epa03 at hampshire.edu
Sat Apr 19 07:08:10 EDT 2008

Hey there champions,

I think I tried sending an email earlier, but don't remember and cannot find it
in my inbox... hmmm...

Anyway, this year I'm the Northampton Coordinator for Bike Commute Week, which
is put on annually by Mass Bike, the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission, and
Mass Highway (Though Mass Bike does most of the planning work).

Anyway, you should check out the website www.pvbikeweek.com and come to some of
the rides.  Tall bikes welcomed and encouraged.

The event that I'd like to see a strong turnout for is the Ride for Mother
Earth, on 5/11 at 2 PM, starting in Pulaski Park.  It's simultaneously an
environmentalist ride and an event to bring your mother to on Mother's Day.  I
would love to see some tree-hugging cyclists from Hampshire fly their colors at
this ride.

I hear things are going well with Yellow Bike.  I'm really happy to hear that.
As Earnest Hemingway once wrote, "Bikes are a fine thing, and worth fighting
for."

Yellow to the max,
Price

----
Price Armstrong

"Schwarz, Rot, Gold sind meine Farben,
Ich bin geboren zum Gerne haben,
Ich komme aus dem Land, wo wir dichten und denken,
Du kannst mich sammeln oder verschenken!"